This is how it works:
- You write me an e-mail in which you:
- briefly introduce yourself
- state if there is something particular you would like to work on
- state which language you would like to communicate in (English, German, Balkan-ish)
- I write back and we arrange the following:
- when we meet
- where we meet
- I assign you a first little assignment – preparing a short 3-minute speech which will be the basis of the first training session
If there is a skill you would like to teach me, you can write it in the e-mail as well. As for the location, I love meeting either at Zentrum für Translationswissenschaft, Uni Wien – Hauptuni or at my dorm, but we can meet elsewhere as well.
The first session is meant to be an orientation session – we get to know each other, you tell me about your previous experiences and together we set a goal you want to achieve. Then you do the speech you’ve prepared, which we later analyse and on the basis of this we define more specifically what we can and want to work on.
If you decide to do the training on a regular basis, on this first session we’ll arrange how often and when we meet.
Once again, as a non-professional coach, I don’t have a fee for my service. Instead you can either teach me some other skill or donate any amount you find appropriate.
Looking forward to it a.k.a. ich freue mich drauf!